A lot has changed since the last time I logged into this!
In 2015 after several years of counseling and questioning I made the decision to end my marriage. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, one that I put off for three years. I have since met an amazing man and have made a huge turnaround in my life. It’s hard to imagine that several years ago I accepted my unhappiness as par for the course. That it was normal to feel disconnected from myself, that’s part of being a mom right?
I’m at a great point in my life and feeling more like myself each and every day. That means now I’m making the effort to focus more on my fitness 😀
For those just coming across this, here is a little about me:
- I’m 34 years young 😀
- I have an awesome 6 year old daughter who is turning out more and more like me! Watch out world!
- I’m still working in my Masters in Mental Health Counseling and I’m THISCLOSE to finishing!
- I currently work in the medical field.
- I have become a part of a hilarious extended family through my boyfriend ❤
- I call Southwest Florida home, the sunsets never get old:
- If there is anything you would like to know or like to see on here message me and I’ll see what I can do!